International Fertiliser Society (IFS)
Conferences and webinars
In 2023 the Society organised its annual Conference, held on 6-8 December, in Cambridge UK. Information about this can be accessed via the button below.
We are now starting to plan for our 2024 Conference, which will be held on 11-13 December, also in Cambridge. In the meantime we will be running a programme of webinars during 2024 that will cover a variety of topics on aspects of fertiliser production and crop nutrition.Information about the 2023 conference
The International Fertiliser Society was founded in 1947 as a learned society for individuals who have a professional interest in any aspect of fertiliser production, handling and usage. It provides a forum for the dissemination and discussion of technical information relating to these areas. Membership is personal and open to all.
The published Proceedings of the Society Meetings are a major publicly available source of relevant information and are free to Society Members.About the IFS
- Reduced rate registration for Society Conferences
- Free copies of all new Society Proceedings as pdf files
- Free copies of all archive Proceedings as pdf files
- Free pdfs of presentations, charts and posters from Society Conferences
- Free recordings of conference presentations
- Access to a network of Society Members
- Free copies of the Society’s publication ‘Fertiliser Update’