The International Fertiliser Society was founded in 1947 as a learned society for individuals who have a professional interest in any aspect of fertiliser production, marketing and use. Membership is personal and is open to all and is drawn from almost 50 countries world-wide.
The published Proceedings of the Society Meetings are one of the major publicly available sources of information on fertiliser production and use, and on crop nutrition. In publishing Proceedings, the Society follows the COPE Code of Conduct and Best Practice Guidelines for Journal Editors and the Code of Conduct for Journal Publishers.
Full Membership subscription is GB £95.00 per calendar year.
Bona fide Student Membership is currently free of charge.
Benefits of Membership
- Copies of all new Society Proceedings
- Copies of past Proceedings at discounted rates
- Reduced registration for Society Meetings
- Special rate registration for Society Conferences
- Development of a network of contacts