As well as our involvement in supporting the CRU Phosphates 2020 conference, the Society has agreed a similar arrangement for the earlier Nitrogen + Syngas one
Delegates will share experience with 700+ technical experts – including 140+ senior decision-makers from operating companies
The CRU Nitrogen + Syngas conference takes place on 17-19 February 2020 – but it’s not too late to book your place. It is one of the largest international gatherings of engineers, operators and solution providers from across the ammonia, methanol, urea, nitrates and industrial gas industries.
The event is a fantastic opportunity to network, with ample networking time factored alongside the extensive dual-streamed agenda. Plus, the exhibition of 90+ world-class solutions providers have technical experts on hand for you to address your technical challenges with.
Meet with the right contacts to share operational experience and source solutions to enable your technical strategy for the year ahead. Don’t miss your chance to share experience and network with this global group of experts – book your place today!
Operators pay just €700
If you are an engineer, manager or operator working in a nitrogen or syngas facility, you could qualify for the operator rate of just €700 + VAT.
Apply for the operator rate here
Don’t miss your opportunity to network and learn from this unique group of technical experts – register today! I look forward to seeing you in The Hague in February.
To view the full agenda or to register please visit www.nitrogensyngas.com
Discount for IFS members
Separately, CRU is offering any IFS members who do not qualify for the operator rate a 10% discount on the full rate. For details of how to obtain this discount, contact the Society Secretary on email@example.com
Reasons to attend the industry’s most comprehensive technical conference:
- Share operational experience and best practice with 700+ engineering professionals from 50+ countries.
- Expand your knowledge: Learn from 44 technical papers covering syngas, ammonia, urea, methanol and nitrates, with a takeaway book or USB of technical papers for future reference.
- Develop practical solutions to operational problems through peer-led detailed case studies.
- ‘Access all areas Pass’ with special operator rate (just €700+VAT).
- Understand the current investment landscape for nitrogen projects from CRU’s nitrogen team and KFW Bank.
- Discover the latest technical developments in the technical showcases.
- Set up business meetings in advance using the CRU mobile-friendly networking site.
- Address your technical challenges with a range of 90+ world-class exhibitors.
- 11+ hours of technical content, plus a certificate of attendance.